Safe productions during COVID-19
- Temperatures will be taken at the beginning and end of each production day.
- Temps for all cast and crew will be self monitored and reported to production leads for minimum 2 days prior to first on-set production day.
- All cast and crew will be provided with thermometers to self-monitor temperature pre-production, on an as needed basis.
- All equipment/props/production high touch surfaces will be sterilized with 70% alcohol solution, disinfectant wipes, or appropriate disinfectant procedures (based on equipment owners manual instruction).
- Equipment will be sterilized throughout the day, at any interval where equipment/set props/high touch points may be used by a new individual.
- Prior to entering the set/production area, all cast and crew will be provided with face masks (disposable or reusable) and (where applicable) gloves.
- This equipment is to be worn at all times, unless specifically required for scene work.
- All reusable masks will be sanitized at the end of the day, and prepared safely for the following day.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and sanitizing wipes will be provided by production leads.
- Hand hygiene will be performed once per hour on set, per CDC guidelines.
- Cast will not be admitted to the set until the set has been fully sanitized.
- Hair and makeup will be done by cast, with the direction of hair/makeup/wardrobe professional on set.
- In the event hair and makeup must be provided for the cast, hair/makeup artist with license and state Covid certifications will be provided.
- Cast and crew will maintain a personnel distance of 6ft per CDC guidelines, unless required specifically for scene work.
- Audio recording equipment will be sanitized between uses.
- Boom microphones will be used whenever possible.
- Lavelier microphones will be self placed by cast, under the direction of production leads, as necessary.
- Equipment such as radios/walkie-talkies will be issued to a single cast or crew member, and used exclusively by that cast or crew member for the duration of production.
- This equipment will be sanitized nightly, and reassigned the following production day to the same individual.
- Visitors will not be allowed on set. Any visitor to set will be met outside of the secured and sanitized area.
- Minor children in cast may be accompanied by one parent/guardian on set.
- Meal-times will be a dedicated hour in a non-buffet setting.
- Meals will be individually prepared for safety by professional catering service.
- Physical contact will be discouraged. No high-fives, fist bumps, elbow bumps, etc.
- PPE must be worn at all possible times. Anyone refusing to follow this guideline will be removed from set, and risk terminating their position within the production.